WORDSWORTH’S 60TH ANNIVERSARY ALL-STAR CELEBRATION
Thank you to all who participated in Wordsworth's 60th Anniversary All Star Celebration on Friday, November 16th. Families, supporters, staff and volunteers gathered at the Diamond Club at Citizens Bank Park for an evening of family fun! Guests enjoyed ballpark-style food, danced to the lively entertainment, and toured the media room, locker room, batting cages and dug out.
Event highlights included appearances by Philadelphia Phillie John Mayberry Jr., the Phillie Phanatic, Leslie Gudel of Comcast SportsNet and Dave Raymond, the first Phillie Phanatic!
Wordsworth staff members were recognized during a special All Star Awards ceremony. Congratulations to the following All Star Award Winners & Honorable Mentions:
ALL STAR AWARD WINNERS:
- Residential, Nick Wade
- Community Based Services, Jamar Snell
- Wordsworth Academy, Emery Lawrence
ALL STAR HONORABLE MENTIONS:
- Residential, Wilma Stanton, Ashton Hall, Darnell (Bobbi) Bassett
- Community Based Services, Angela Mitchell, Kelsey Nataupsky, Rudolph Aikens
- Wordsworth Academy, Simon Murray, Joseph Faust, Maria Fersner
Thank you all again for making our 60th Anniversary All Star Celebration a success!